Are you still pursuing your dreams?
Most of the time we forget our dreams because of the daily problems. We set aside to work on it. The daily grind of life put us to a halt.
I’m no exception. As a family man, I work hard every day to put food on the table for my family and give them a comfortable life.
My dreams of traveling the world with my family, become an author, to control my own time one day, etc. still yet to come.
I know these dreams are not easy to achieve. I have to pay the price. I remind myself every day of words that inspire me. That’s why I read books and good articles online. Being bias, I read my own blog to encourage myself with my own words.
Today, let words through quotes inspire us to kick-start our dreams again.
50 Dream Quotes
1. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman
2. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” Khalil Gibran
3. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
4. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” Rachel Corrie
5. “I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” Robert Fulghum
6. “A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.” Suzy Kassem
7. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” Ben Carson
8. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. “We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams.” Jeremy Irons
10. “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” Vincent Van Gogh
11. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” Mick Jagger
12. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” Napoleon Hill
13. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” Anatole France
14. “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” Chris Brown
15. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
16. “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” Gloria Steinem
17. “Never set limits, go after your dreams, don’t be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot – it’s good for you!” Paula Radcliffe
18. “Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.” Erma Bombeck
19. “It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” Jim Carrey
20. “Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.” Sigmund Freud
21. “I am a dreamer. Seriously, I’m living on another planet.” Eva Green
22. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez
23. “If you want to have a life that is worth living, a life that expresses your deepest feelings and emotions and cares and dreams, you have to fight for it.” Alice Walker
24. “Follow your dreams and use your natural-born talents and skills to make this a better world for tomorrow.” Paul Watson
25. “I feel like dreams are always a little tricky, you know? But if you just push through the struggles and the hard times, it’ll be so worth it in the end because you will be able to get to your dreams.” Chloe Kim
26. “Follow your intuition, listening to your dreams, your inner voice to guide you.” Katori Hall
27. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” Les Brown
28. “Keep God first, chase your dreams, and everything will pay off.” Jacob Latimore
29. “Dreams can become a reality when we possess a vision that is characterized by the willingness to work hard, a desire for excellence, and a belief in our right and our responsibility to be equal members of society.” Janet Jackson
30. “I was always scared to follow my dreams because if I follow my dreams and I fail, I can’t dream about it anymore. It’s easier to settle for less.” Cardi B
31. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” Erma Bombeck
32. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” Joel Osteen
33. “Your targets can only be realized on the basis of dreams.” Recep Tayyip Erdogan
34. “I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.” Khalil Gibran
35. “Don’t let the winds blow your dreams away… or steal your faith in God.” Vin Scully
36. “My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed – my dearest pleasure when free.” Mary Shelley
37. “I have always found the best way to live is to be optimistic and energetic and willing to work hard for my dreams as well as the dreams of others.” Homer Hickam
38. “Dare to visualize a world in which your most treasured dreams have become true.” Ralph Marston
39. “Do It Under the Influence Yourself! That’s what we’re shooting for! Get drunk and make your dreams come true.” Aziz Ansari
40. “The dreamer can know no truth, not even about his dream, except by awaking out of it.” George Santayana
41. “Dreams are necessary to life.” Anais Nin
42. “I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.” Madonna Ciccone
43. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” Edgar Cayce
44. “The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.” Edward Kennedy
45. “If you always think about your dreams or goals, work steadfastly towards them and continue to challenge yourself, you will definitely be able to realize those dreams or goals.” Tadashi Yanai
46. “People need dreams, there’s as much nourishment in ’em as food.” Dorothy Gilman
47. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.” Roger Vivier
48. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” John Barrymore
49. “Dreams don’t have deadlines. I’m thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it.” LL Cool J
50. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” Carl Sandburg
Words really matter. Sometimes it takes a few words to touch our hearts and take actions to our dreams.
Take inspiration every day. Get a daily dose of quotes. I leave you with the two of my most favorite quotes of all time.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
“Follow the steps of a fortunate (Successful) man, and you will come to fortune.” Unknown